The terms that are detailed below will begin to count from the delivery of the order:
- - 15 calendar days
- The product must be unused and in perfect condition. Including accessories, documentation and original packaging, otherwise the good will suffer a depreciation. In accordance with the exceptions to the Right of Withdrawal regulated in RDL 1/2007, the return of those products made to measure (personalized) will not be accepted.
You will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from a manipulation different from that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Once the goods have been received in our warehouses, and after checking the status of the same, we will proceed to refund the amount in the terms established in RDL 1/2007, according to the payment method made by the customer, except for payment in cash, which will be refunded by bank transfer.
To make your refund, you can use any of these means:
- a) Free in the store RIFE DISTRIBUCIONES ONLINE SL (C/ Plom, 30. Pol. Ind. Riu Clar. 43006 Tarragona)
- b) By phone in the 977 32 35 52.
- c) By email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- d) Using the withdrawal form that you can download here, and that you can also send by email to the address email@example.com. In this case you will have to put in the matter FORM OF WITHDRAWAL.
Right of withdrawal
The user will have 14 business days to exercise their right of withdrawal, counting from the date of receipt of the item purchased at the customer's address.
The exercise of this right will not imply any expense for the user except for transportation costs derived from the return of the article to the facilities www.gimnasticdetarragona.shop that will be borne by the buyer.
The return of the amounts paid by the user will be effective within a period not exceeding 15 days from the date of withdrawal. To exercise their right of withdrawal the user can use any means admitted by law. No refunds on consumables or custom-made products.
No se realizan cambios ni devoluciones de material roto pasados tres días después de recibir el material.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to:
- a) The provision of services, once the service has been completely executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgment on his part that he is aware that, once the contract has been Completely executed by the employer, he will have lost his right of withdrawal.
- b) The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the employer can not control and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
- c) The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
- d) The supply of goods that can deteriorate or expire quickly (food, flowers, fruit baskets ...).
- e) The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery. F) The supply of goods that after their delivery and taking into account their nature have been mixed in an inseparable way with other goods.
- g) The supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the time of entering into the sales contract and which can not be delivered before 30 days, and whose real value depends on market fluctuations that the employer can not control.
- h) The contracts in which the consumer and user has specifically requested the businessman that visits him to carry out repairs or urgent maintenance operations; if, during that visit, the entrepreneur provides services additional to those specifically requested by the consumer or supplies goods other than the spare parts necessarily used to carry out maintenance or repair operations, the right of withdrawal must apply to said additional services or goods .
- i) The supply of audio recordings or of sealed videos or of sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after the delivery.
- j) The supply of digital content that is not provided in a material medium.
- k) No refunds of veterinary drugs will be accepted once they have been dispensed and delivered to the buyer, except for those that have been supplied by mistake, do not correspond to the order, have been damaged during transport, there is an alert for them due to defects of quality or for reasons of veterinary pharmacovigilance, or when it is necessary to withdraw them in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1246/2008, of 18 July.